Friday, April 13, 2012

New Avenues Along My Unexpected Journey

Well, I think I've finally caught you up on the history of my journey with Heaven's Wait. The trip to date, as you now know, has been quite fascinating for me. I hope that my ongoing story has been of interest to you as well. I am excited to keep moving forward with my project. Who knows what awaits me as I continue to fill more pages with the antics of the Vowellans, the Drippils, and the other yet undisclosed characters of Heaven's Wait. I hope you'll stay along for the ride. There are bound to be more side trips, snags, and surprises along the way. I'll just take them as they come, and let you know where they take us.

Before I started blogging about my Unexpected Journey, I spent several months writing the various historical posts, accumulating them into a folder, so that when I went live with the blog site, I was able to draw from my collection of posts and keep them coming on a regular basis. I kept writing more posts during that time, so I was always a month or two ahead of myself. But now, there are no more posts in the reserves. I'm ready to start 'winging' it.

On Mondays, I will continue to journal my Heaven's Wait journey when something is worthy of mention. Since I am working on Book 2 at the moment, there may not be many things on which to report on a regular basis. So I plan to sprinkle Mondays with a potpourri of other subjects as well, since Heaven's Wait isn't the only path I've followed on my unexpected life journey. Perhaps I'll give you a peek at my day job, my travels, or my garden. I know I'll inject a few tried and true recipes from my "Mama Galuchi's Kitchen." I'll try to keep it interesting as we move forward.

I will be dedicating future Friday posts to a new side path. I hope you will be inspired to travel it with me. It is an activity that has often lingered in my overly creative brain and one in which R.J. from R.J.'s Story regularly participates with his beloved Vowellans. Check out Monday's post for all the details.

Until next time!

P.S. If you're a regular reader of Unexpected Journey, feel free to comment once in a while. I really have no idea who is out there unless I get occasional feedback from readers. Whether the comments are positive or negative, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment