Monday, August 6, 2012

OK! I Give! It's time for my Blog to Hibernate.

Yes, it's time for me to own up to the fact that there are only so many hours in a day. I've decided to take an extended break from blog writing so I can focus on some behind-the-scenes development for Heaven's Wait, as well as for our family business, McLaughlin Coffee Company. Otherwise, I'll continue to move at a snail's pace on the many projects that consistently take a backseat in my overbooked life, and I'm not content to do that. I love writing my blog, and I put a lot of thought and record keeping into each post. But I'll feel much better about devoting time to it once I have had a chance to complete some essential chores and spend some serious time working on Innocents.

I so appreciate all of you who have been following the progress of Heaven's Wait and also the Lasting Story project. And I hope you will stay with me while I step away for a while. You are welcome to drop me a line or share your thoughts with me while I'm off the grid.

In the meantime, I'll occasionally post random tidbits of this-and-that, which we all seem to enjoy sharing with each other. Thanks for your ongoing support.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment